Got queries about setting up a limited company vs whether you should register as a sole trader? Questions about company structure or business address? Or perhaps you've just taken the plunge and set up a company, in which case congratulations! We've love to hear from you.
PS You can read more on Startups.co.uk about how to register a company name.
If you’re ready to form a company, Companies Made Simple are recommended by many of our members - so also by us. You can check your ideal company name is available here.
- Poll: Conservative-DUP deal and business
- Posted by Rebekah Bonaparte 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Changes to the forum
- Posted by Rebekah Bonaparte 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- Best Way To Setup Limited Company With Freelancers
Started by: roperjonathan
- Posted by Clearaccy 1 week, 4 days ago
- %age of company given to first employees
Started by: MortimerJazz
- Posted by MortimerJazz 3 weeks, 5 days ago