Got queries about setting up a limited company vs whether you should register as a sole trader? Questions about company structure or business address? Or perhaps you've just taken the plunge and set up a company, in which case congratulations! We've love to hear from you.
PS You can read more on Startups.co.uk about how to register a company name.
If you’re ready to form a company, Companies Made Simple are recommended by many of our members - so also by us. You can check your ideal company name is available here.
- Changes to the forum
- Posted by Rebekah Bonaparte 7 months, 1 week ago
- What business structure is best for me?
Started by: socialboostersuk
- Posted by steveM-2 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- New opportunity: Advice needed on new and existing business structures
Started by: Emma
- Posted by Emma 1 month ago
- Multiple Brands Under One Legal Registration
Started by: Errota
- Posted by Errota 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Best Way To Setup Limited Company With Freelancers
Started by: roperjonathan
- Posted by Clearaccy 2 months ago
- %age of company given to first employees
Started by: MortimerJazz
- Posted by MortimerJazz 2 months, 2 weeks ago