- February 25, 2017 at 8:19 pm #167772
can you check out my initial version of the website http://mybigdata.co.uk my big data and comment? I would like to understand strengths & weaknesses. Thank you for letting me know and feel free to comment what you like and what needs to be improved prior to marketing to clients.February 28, 2017 at 11:50 am #167993
- The breadcrumbs jump out at me as if they were the primary navigation and yet I see the navigation above the site title.
- Using a clipart style logo is a bit unprofessional. What has an elephant got to do with your product? Mailchimp do well using their monkey mascot throughout their site.
- Your ‘Logo’ doesn’t actually go anywhere when I click it.
Overall the site looks inconsistent. I’d suggest hiring a designer to create something much more enticing. Images would also help to sell your product. At the moment I don’t think anybody would buy what you’re offering.
Web designer & developer specialising in Wordpress at graphicscove.com. Need somebody to help manage your site or have a new project? Get in touch via my website. Get a small discount when you mention startups.co.uk!February 28, 2017 at 4:43 pm #168106
The website looks a bit unfinished and very basic, however, whether that is a problem depends on what your target audience is. If it is the general public who know nothing about you and should learn everything from the website – then a professional design is recommended.
Professional UX audits, special offer for startups >March 3, 2017 at 12:22 am #168383
Your website does not attract me. The homepage should attract and offer your services, the content does not clearly state what you are doing.
It looks outdated and very basic created.
On a mobile or tablet the ‘MyBigData | #1 Data Analytics’ on the top looks horrible and the menu on the bottom jumps out of the screen.
Hi, My name is Ignacio Bernal, I am a project manager at Proto Web Design. I joined this forum to help me gain knowledge and also to share my knowledge with other members.March 20, 2017 at 11:53 pm #168779
Thanks everyone! I’ve accommodated your feedback and released a new iteration with a design overhaul. Mobile support (responsive design) will be ready in the next iteration.
Take a look at the new version of http://mybigdata.co.uk and share your comments on strengths & weaknesses.March 21, 2017 at 2:28 am #168780
Mobile version added.March 21, 2017 at 7:03 am #168788
Just saw your website. Here are some points you can consider.
1. Site looks like parallel design but it is not.
2. Add contact us in the menu
3. Arrange menu’s like Home, About us, Our service, How to and contact us.
4. Project “What we do” in home page to Our services. I see more services in home page than in Services.
5. Logo’s ( client ) need to more.
6. Change Contact us to Live support.
Color and Fonts are really good.
Kindly let me know if you need any assistance.
We design and build amazing things in areas like Responsive Web Design, Web development ,Website maintenance, Content Management Systems,E-commerce Platforms, Application development, Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing and branding. | Email :email@example.com | Web : Win Win Web