UK’s most “inspirational” franchisees revealed as bfa Awards finalists
15 entrepreneurs have been named as 2017 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards finalists, with business success celebrated across five categories
15 of the UK’s best franchisees have been announced as finalists for bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards 2017.
Recognising “the best within the franchising industry”, the shortlist includes the likes of ActionCOACH, Driver Hire and Creation Station.
The winner of each category will be named during a ceremony in Birmingham on 28 June 2017, where one will also be voted for by the audience to take home the title of UK Franchisee of the Year 2017.
The full shortlist is below:
Female Franshisee of the Year
- Shweta Jhajharia of ActionCOACH Ltd
- Judy Wilson-Petch of Greensleeves Lawn Care
- Germain Ash of Mac Tools
- Tamsin Brewis of Water Babies
Young Franchisee of the Year
- Victoria Webber of Bluebird Care
- Hannah Drury of Caremark Ltd
- James Rygor of Snap On Tools
Customer Focus Franchisee of the Year
- Donald McClymont of Driver Hire
- Eliott Ray of Dyno
- Olivia and Mel Landin of O2
Microbusiness Franchisee of the Year
- Ruth Morris of Creation Station
- Neil Collis of Ed’s Garden Maintenance
- John Baldacchino of Wilkins Chimney Sweep Ltd
Franchisee Innovation Award
- Karl Fox of Premier Sport Ltd
- Suzanne and Gary Horton of Puddle Ducks
Pip Wilkins, CEO at the bfa, commented: “These outstanding business owners have so many different reasons for taking control of their business lives, and to hear the diversity in these stories is always so empowering.
“All of our finalists this year are an excellent example of how the franchisor’s collaborative approach, combined with the go-getting attitude of the franchisee, generates success at both individual and network levels.”
Are you interested in becoming a franchisee? See our introduction to franchising here.