Life as business owner survey prize conditions
- The Promotion is open to UK businesses, other than employees of Plusnet and Crimson Startups Ltd (t/a Startups.co.uk), their families or its agencies. Only one entry per business.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The prize is an iPhone 7 and 12 months free Plusnet Business Fibre Broadband and line rental, including the UK Anytime, Mobile and International 1000 call package. The call package covers unlimited UK landline calls beginning with 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870 plus 1000 minutes to UK mobiles, US mobiles and landlines in Plusnet’s top 20 international locations.
- If the winner needs a new line installing the prize excludes the cost of external construction charges if required. If Fibre Broadband is not available where the winner lives, then the winner shall have the option to select a standard Plusnet Business Broadband package for 12 months (including line rental). Please note Plusnet Broadband is not available in certain areas within the Hull region.
- After 12 months, the winner’s Plusnet account will revert to Plusnet’s then standard pricing. For more details about Plusnet’s current packages and for full terms and conditions please visit https://www.plus.net/business/broadband/
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Entries must be made by completing the survey at http://startups.co.uk/life-as-a-business-owner and providing an email address. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Promotion.
- The Promotion closes at midnight on Thursday 12 January 2017. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent person. Winner[s] will be notified by email on or before Thursday 19 January 2017
- Details of the prize winner (first and last name only) may be obtained by written request by sending a SAE to Startups.co.uk, The Internet Works, 6-8 Cole Street, London, SE1 4YH on or before Tuesday 16 February 2017.
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Promotion and you agree to receive marketing emails from Startups.co.uk and Plusnet, the promoters of this competition, about their products, offers or services.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting an entry to this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Save for any liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable laws, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Promotion or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Crimson Startups Ltd t/a Startups.co.uk, The Internet Works, 6-8 Cole Street, London, SE1 4YH (Registered in England No. 08547596) and Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield S1 2GU (Registered in England No. 03279013).