The essential guide to starting a business
Helping you get to the stage where you can turn your business idea into a reality, this ebook guide walks you through business strategy, market research, operations, cashflow and more
If you’re reading this then congratulations, you’re ready to take your business idea to the next level!
The following steps are to develop your business strategy and business plan, undertake market research, get to grips with operations, and to learn how to budget and forecast.
While these steps to starting a business might seem overwhelming, they needn’t be because help is at hand.
We’ve partnered with The Start Up Loans Company, the government-backed initiative to help support business owners, to bring you an essential guide of all the important aspects you need to consider to get your business idea off the ground.
In this free ebook guide, you’ll learn:
- How to define what your business does and how to create a business plan
- How to conduct market research and prepare a SWOT analysis of your competitors
- How to choose your business structure and manage your business operations, including advice on tax types and insurance
- How to complete a cash flow forecast
- And how to get a Start Up Loan to kickstart your business
You’ll also be able to read the business stories of three successful start-ups including jewellery brand Elizabeth Klanga Designs and Pip Murray of Pip & Nut.
Has this teaser whet your appetite and you now want to find out how to start a business and make it a success?
Take 10 seconds to enter your details below to get your hands on your free ebook copy and start your journey into entrepreneurship today: