Kids Bee Happy
The Children’s Franchise that means Business
A Simple Business that works for you.
The basics of Sand Art are very simple and straightforward. Our franchise package takes care of everything that you could possibly worry about, from bespoke tables to ensure that Sand spillage and wastage is minimised, through to ensuring that we have cards and designs suitable for all.
Sand Art parties and workshops are great fun, the children love it, the parents to get drawn in and help, the activity itself although simple is engaging, and addictive, and give children that immediate result that they so love.
So, how will Kids Bee Happy work for you?
At only £2,495+vat the franchise includes absolutely everything that you need to start running your childrens entertainment business. Our franchise package is one of the best value childrens franchises around – we challenge you to find better.
Our childrens franchise includes the following;
• All equipment that you need to start running Magic Sand Painting parties and events straight away.
• Over £700 retail value of stock and materials.
• Marketing and promotional materials so that you can market your business locally.
• Industry leading Training and Ongoing support.
• Low monthly marketing support fees – £50 per month + VAT.
• NO MANAGEMENT FEES, ROYALTIES, turnover of profit slices.
• And all of this knowing that you are part of the first arts and crafts business in the UK offering Magic Sand Painting Parties and Entertainment.
What Can I Earn?
With Kids Bee Happy you will be making gross margins of over 65%. With a versatile product range that appeals to everyone from toddlers through to teenagers and adults the opportunities for Sand Art in your local area are huge. Working just 3 small parties a week (that’s around 5-6 hours work) you’ll be earning the same amount as 35 hours in a minimum wage job. And Sand Art is lots more fun!
What support do l get?
Our Definition of Franchise Support is ensuring that you have the training, coaching, assistance, tools and techniques you need to run your franchise profitably.
We achieve this by;
• Work on national contracts and clients that benefit you all. Developing strategies that you can implement locally, benefitting all franchisees equally
• Providing Initial set up training
• Teaching and providing Guidance with pricing, pitches and business models.
• Sharing information and knowledge that will help you drive your business forward.
• Providing ongoing Coaching and assisting with Sales and Marketing techniques
• Developing strategies that franchises can replicate and implement locally.
• Specific 1-2-1 help and guidance for specific clients, environments and situations
• Weekend support for emergency situations.
• Twice weekly evening support sessions.
• Forum centred support, enabling advice and learnings to be shared repeatedly.
• Focusing on national accounts that can benefit all franchisees.