Power Solutions UK
Power Solutions UK is an excellent option for businesses looking for new energy options. Find out more and compare quotes today
One of the UK’s leading business energy consultants, Power Solutions UK helps businesses of all sizes cut their gas and electricity costs and suggests changes to improve energy efficiency.
Established in 2005, Power Solutions has forged relationships with 20 of the UK’s biggest energy suppliers, allowing it to negotiate the best value contracts for its customers. Advice and consultation is free, with providers pay any funding or commission.
To date, Power Solutions claims to have helped thousands of UK businesses across more than 10,000 sites cut energy costs and save money and says 96% of those placed go live
Power Solutions UK services
Power Solutions is an energy broker that aims to take the hassle out of business energy comparison by negotiating on your behalf. It also offers energy efficiency solutions.
Power Solutions main service is helping its clients find a better deal on their energy contracts.
Here’s how the process works:
- Send the company a copy of your recent energy bill plus a Letter of Authority
- It contacts its network of suppliers and arranges the best price
- You choose the option that works best for you and Power Solutions arranges the switch and contracts
Power Solutions has used its relationships with suppliers to negotiate several ‘forward pricing’ products for its customers, allowing you to “lock in” a deal today that stands for five years, avoiding market fluctuations.
Site works and metering
Power Solutions offers an end-to-end service, from quoting and planning to installing a new energy meter.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated site manager to oversee the process, who aims to find the most time and cost-effective solution for your business.
Business energy efficiency
Power Solutions UK offers an energy efficiency service that can help businesses cut costs and become greener. It works with closely with customers to establish their objectives and generate an energy reduction strategy tailored to their needs.
Efficiencies could be generated through any number of the following improvements:
- LED lighting – LED lighting is more hard wearing and reliable than traditional lighting with an operational life of around five years or 50,000 hours. According to Power Solutions, they can reduce electricity consumption and maintenance costs by up to 90%, and even reduce CO2 emissions
- Voltage optimisation – some businesses waste energy and money, and create more emissions, because they are supplied with more electricity at a higher voltage than needed. Power Solutions can carry out a survey and conduct measurements to advise on methods of voltage optimisation
- Heat pumps – water source or air source heat pumps can help save money on energy bills by providing heating and cooling solutions for your business buildings
- Insulation – good insulation is a great way to reduce the amount of heat lost through your walls and lower CO2 emissions. Power Solutions cavity wall comes with a 25-year guarantee and is maintenance free
- Power factor correction – electrical equipment can take too much energy from the grid, which is then wasted. Power Solutions can determine exactly how much you are drawing and advise on efficiencies
Power solutions energy dashboards enables customers to check their energy usage on an online portal on their computer, laptop or tablet. It also provides details on costs and its carbon footprint.
With this information, businesses can identify patterns or spikes in energy usage, leaks, out of hours waste.
Power Solutions green solutions
Renewable energy is traditionally a more expensive option for small businesses, meaning there’s not much incentive for small businesses to save the environment.
Power Solutions offers the installation of a number of renewable technologies that can help you generate your own power, which cuts down on energy bills, keeps costs low and makes businesses kinder to the environment over the long term.
These solutions include:
- Solar PV – Power Solutions only uses high efficiency tier one solar panels. Its specialists can advise in the design and installation of solar panels and monitor their performance to ensure they’re providing the best return on investment (ROI)
- Biomass – biomass boilers are a low cost solution for business heating and hot water
- Wind – Power Solutions can assess whether you have a suitable site for harnessing wind energy and can offer deals on state-of-the-art 55kw vertical Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT). Wind turbines can generate electricity and you can sell any power you don’t use back to the grid for profit
Power Solutions has partnered with an asset finance broker that has expertise in energy saving technology.
Thanks to this, it can help customers access loans and credit solutions that can help save on energy efficient solutions.
You have confirmation of whether your application has been successful or not within 24 hours. Any other business loans you have will not be taken into consideration.
Under the scheme, you can use any savings generated as repayments, meaning there is little additional financial burden on your existing business.
If you don’t have the means, or inclination to outright own a system, there are opportunities to access fully funded or private purchase agreements.
Compare Power Solutions business energy quotes
The information on this page should help you to understand the benefits of comparing quotes with Power Solutions. They can help you to find the best, most suitable deals for your business, offering savings as well as efficiency.
To find out more about how they can help your business, and to receive quotes tailored to your situation, you simply need to complete the form at the top of this page. This process is free, quick and easy, and it could help your business to save both time and money.