Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Life as a business owner survey (9 October 2017 - 12 November 2017) Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to UK registered businesses, other than existing employees of Plusnet PLC and Marketing VF Ltd (t/a Startups.co.uk), their families or its agencies. Only one entry per business via https://startups.co.uk where the Prize Draw is hosted.
- The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Marketing VF Limited, with its registered office located at Imperial Works, Perren Street, London, NW5 3ED; (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- There will be one prize winner in total. The prize is an iPhone 8.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete and submit the survey at http://startups.co.uk/life-as-a-business-owner . Entries submitted via agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw closes at midnight on Sunday 12 November 2017. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email on or before Friday 17 November 2017.
- The prize will be available to the winner 28 days after the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Details of the prize winner (first and last name only) may be obtained by written request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Startups.co.uk, Block C Imperial Works, Perren Street, London NW5 3ED on or before Friday 8 December 2017.
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and by entering, you agree to receive email communication from Startups.co.uk and Plusnet PLC about their products, offers or services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on an unsubscribe link in an email. For more information, see the Startups.co.uk and Plusnet Privacy Policies at https://www.plus.net/help/legal/privacy-policy/ and https://startups.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
- Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Save for any liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable laws, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
- This Prize Draw Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws of England and Wales.