Company cars: What you need to know
Considering a company car for your small business? Get our free guide to fleet management; covering all of your big questions on commercial vehicles
Simply enter your details to get your free copy:
A company car and van fleet, managed properly, is a cost-efficient way of accelerating the growth of your small business, providing operational efficiency and motivation for your team.
However, creating and running a business fleet comes with many considerations; lease or purchase, diesel or petrol and so on – not to mention the several new procedures and trends that you need to keep in mind.
This is why we’ve partnered with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) to create an ebook which answers your questions and helps you make the right decisions for your business fleet.
Featuring expert advice from FCA, who bring their years of understanding and experience in supporting fleet management of all sizes, in The Indispensable Guide to Fleet Management for Growing Businesses you’ll learn:
- What you need to consider for your company car fleet
- How to manage a ‘grey’ fleet if you don’t have company cars
- How to keep total cost of ownership on your company cars low
- Why ditching diesel may not be best for your business fleet
- What the World Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) is and how it will impact your business
- What to do if a company car is involved in a road accident
- The best fleet car options for your business in 2018
- And lastly, the latest trends in fleet management that you need to know
So, regardless of whether you already manage a company car fleet or are simply considering your options, this guide is a must-read.