Scaleups Sessions: Register now
Are you an ambitious early-stage company? Join us for an exclusive event on Tuesday 16 June 2015 to learn how to scale to your full potential.
Hear from Simon Calver, the former CEO of LOVEFiLM and Mothercare, as well as the entrepreneurs or general partners behind:
- Made.com on how, having secured investment in 2010, the company utilised the £2.5m to optimise their scaling strategy, leading to further investment, revenues rocketing to £26.1m to the year-end December 2013 and rumours of a future IPO.
- Adtech company Struq, which now names Levi’s, Tesco and Topshop among its clients, started in 2008 with a debt of £2,000 and struggled to get a loan, but was subsequently able to raise $8.5m and launch overseas offices in the US and Brazil.
- PROfounders Capital, a fund co-started by Lastminute.com founder Brent Hoberman which has invested in the likes of Tweetdeck, onefinestay and easyCar and whose other portfolio companies have exited to the likes of Facebook, TripAdvisor and Time Out.
- Mobile Interactive Group, which exited to Nasdaq-listed US firm Velti Plc for $59m after using angel investment to enable the business to grow to secure more than 300 clients worldwide and a turnover in excess of £100m.
- Crowdcube, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the UK
Plus YPlan, DataSift Inc and many more…
The agenda is focused on growth finance – how to spend it and create serious value – and talent – how to find, attract and hire a team to hit £10m. Attendance is strictly limited to ensure entrepreneurs get the most out of the morning’s discussions.
Want to join us? Register your details below for more information.