Startups supporting free regional business seminars
Businesses looking to take advantage of the recovering economy can now attend a series of regional advice and networking events.
The regional business events are aimed at helping owner-mangers or budding entrepreneurs make the most of current market conditions.
The Barclays Business Springboard Seminars, run in conjunction with Business Link, HMRC, ACCA, NFEA, the Intellectual Property Office and Startups.co.uk, will provide expert advice and inspiration for those looking to diversify or get a new business idea off the ground.
Touring the UK from next month, the events will offer free advice on everything from business planning to finance, sales, marketing and IP.
Delegates will also be encouraged to network and share experiences with local entrepreneurs and will have the chance to hear from business experts including René Carayol, who has held senior positions at Pepsi and IPC, and Steve Cooper, MD of Barclays Business.
René Carayol said: “One never has to tell entrepreneurs when the time is right. The entrepreneurs I know would say, ‘the time is always right to do what is right’. That usually means growth. These seminars will be all about channelling that energy in the right direction.”
The Barclays Business Springboard Seminars are running in the following regions:
Building a website for your business idea is easier than you might think. Our online tool ranks the top website builders that offer free trials.
- Monday April 12: Cardiff; Cardiff City Football Club
- Tuesday April 13: Birmingham; Aston Villa Football Club
- Wednesday April 14: Ipswich; Ipswich Town Football Club
- Thursday April 15: London; Emirates Stadium
- Monday April 19: Plymouth; Plymouth Pavilions
- Monday April 26: Manchester; Manchester United Football Club
- Tuesday May 4: Southampton; Macdonald Botley Park Hotel
- Wednesday May 5: London; The Brit Oval
- Wednesday May 12: Newcastle; Newcastle United Football Club
- Thursday May 13: Glasgow; Glasgow Science Centre
Visit Barclays.co.uk/springboard or call 0208 334 1655 to secure a place.