BT Trade Space
What does BT have to offer for small businesses?
BT Tradespace is an online community that gives small businesses and individual sellers an online presence.
The basic service is free to join and allows businesses to create and post content on the web and link to similar businesses.
Each BT Tradespace member’s page includes space for businesses to add blogs, photos, podcasts, contact information, maps, virtual business cards and Click-to-Call (which allows phone calls over the web), and to join online communities.
BT Tradespace also has a partnership with online payment processing company PayPal, which allows BT Tradespace users to buy and sell products and services directly with each other.
Much like Microsoft Office Live and eBay shops, there are different packages of BT Tradespace at varying costs.
With the basic package you can:
- Build a profile, describe your company and upload up to five photos
- Advertise and sell up to five items on your Tradespace
- Share your thoughts and ideas and promote your products and services with unlimited blogging, two podcasts and two videos
BT Tradespace Contact is a more comprehensive version of the basic service. With BT Tradespace Contact, you have all the features and functions of the basic option and you can also:
- Advertise and sell unlimited items on your Tradespace
- Allow customers in UK and abroad to call you for free.
- Enable customers to receive your business card via SMS text and email from anywhere in the world.
- Post unlimited photos, podcasts, videos.
The service cost around £15.00 (plus VAT) for a monthly subscription, but there are discounted six month and annual subscriptions also available.
For more information visit http://www.bttradespace.com/