Platinum Business Partners: The franchise opportunity
Want to become a successful online entrepreneur? This new franchise promises to help you build an online business "that works"...
Franchise: Platinum Business Partners
Description: Helping you to achieve time, money and location freedom by building a successful online business
Started in: 2016
Founders: Steve Bolton, Steve Hogan
No. of franchises: 100 currently with potential to welcome 20 new Partners per month
Coverage: Home-based, global reach
Average cost per franchise: £10,000+VAT
Steve Bolton, founder and chairman of Platinum Property Partners (PPP), along with managing director Steve Hogan, have built the UK’s leading premium franchise with over 200 franchisees and £200m in assets.
Advocates of coaching, mentoring and helping people to achieve their ultimate freedom through proven business models, the team are hugely successful in understanding the benefits of franchising and a support network to help you build your business.
Through long-standing business relationships, they started to build their own online retail businesses and developed a simple yet effective model that could easily be followed.
Moving into franchising
So how did you move into franchising?
Only 10% of new business start-ups survive past the first two years. However, according to the 2015 NatWest/bfa Franchise Survey, 93% of franchises are profitable within two years.
Franchising allows you to grow your own business based on a tried, tested and proven model, with an established support system provided by the franchisor.
The directors of Platinum Business Partners (PBP) recognised that the best way to grow this business and to deliver the best possible products and services was to use a system that had already proved itself.
PBP is a long-term offering and the chance to benefit from a Power Team and network of like-minded individuals with the same goals and aspirations.
Becoming a Partner with PBP enables you to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself, for the long-term. It’s about continued learning and support to help your business grow in an ever-changing environment.
The franchise opportunity
What services do you offer?
Currently 99% of those running their own online business aren’t selling enough products and generating enough income to significantly change their lives and achieve financial independence. They are often struggling with suppliers and processes and having to learn the hard way.
We’ve learned exactly how the online marketplace works, and what you need to know and do to make it work for you. We know what the risks are and we know how to mitigate these so you can enjoy the maximum return and, ultimately, long-term success.
We can make easy work of learning the model which means you can be up and running very quickly.
We’ll show you the right way to:
- Set up a tax-efficient e-commerce business
- Discover the right product and price point
- Create your own brand
- Optimise your product listing
- Diversify your portfolio
The perfect franchisee
What do you look for in potential franchisees?
This business opportunity takes the least amount of specialist skills – only the desire to learn and follow a plan and commitment to succeed and overcome barriers with our help and support.
The most important criterion is that we like and trust each other and that we understand each other’s values. After all, this is a partnership.
So do franchisees work from an office, or are they home-based? Is it part-time or full-time?
We can help you change the way you work and the way work fits in with the rest of your life. Working hours that suit you gives you the freedom to spend more time having fun, doing the things that you enjoy – wherever that may be.
Our mission is to show you how to tap into the enormous – and growing – potential of online selling.
We will teach you how to sell products online without having to make, handle or ship them and build your own successful e-commerce business that can be managed from anywhere in the world, at any given time.
What do you offer franchisees that sign-up?
- A simple, easy-to-access model – All you need to start your business is an open mind, ambition, and as little as £30,000.
- A fast track to success – Our Directors, coaches and mentors all have their own successful and highly profitable online businesses and what they’ve learned, you’ll learn.
- The complete package – Our franchise model gives you a unique blend of expert mentoring, systems and support during its five-year growth plan and access to a community of people just like you.
- Great returns and long-term growth – Following our system you will have the opportunity to achieve sales and profits within months and a growing income for years.
- We’re in this together – You’re success is our success, so we give you expert support and guidance on all aspects of your business.
- You have complete control – You can adjust the size of your business to have your ideal balance of income and time that suits you.
- A flexible way to earn – You can work when and where you want: around another job, around your family, on the sofa, on the beach or on the move.
- A family-friendly business – You can also work with your family: one family member can join with you for no extra cost.
- You’re growing a sellable asset – We’ll help you sell your brand or business for a profit if you decide it’s time to make some capital gains and move onward and upwards.
- Endless potential – This tried, tested and proven business model and the global explosion in online shopping is a winning combination.
How much do franchisees pay and what are the ongoing franchise fees?
The franchise fee is £10,000+VAT for a five year partnership which provides you with an operating licence and access to the expertise and support you need via our initial training package.
From the month following your agreement start date, you will also be required to pay a monthly subscription of £295+VAT. This enables us to continue to provide guidance and training that will help you grow your business. It also helps to provide the Power Team and fund the ongoing research into the market so you can stay ahead of the curve.
3% of your net sales will also be charged on a monthly basis from the time you start to receive income. This is the amount of sales generated by a company after the deduction of product returns, allowances for damaged or missing goods and any discounts allowed.
Success and growth
What is the potential of the business?
You’ll be in control; choosing how quickly and how much you grow and earn, working when and where it suits you and operating in as many marketplaces worldwide that you wish to.
How much you earn and how much time you commit to your business will be entirely up to you, but typically, the model is based on achieving an average 25% pre-tax profit in the long-term. Many of our partners achieve more, and some achieve less.