Cath Kidston MBE, Dragons' Den's Nick Jenkins and Innocent Drinks co-founder Jon Wright among the illustrious line-up
Entries for the 13th Startups Awards are coming in great numbers, and the full list of judges can now be revealed.
This year’s line-up includes huge names from the food sector, as well as household names from tech, retail and a Dragon. The judging process is rigorous as our judges are keen to find the UK’s best businesses and reward outstanding innovation.
This year’s judges include:
- Cath Kidston MBE
- Jon Wright, co-founder of Innocent Drinks
- Simon Franks, co-founder of Simon Franks
- Tom Valentine, Secret Escapes co-founder
- Oli Barrett MBE, co-founder of StartUp Britain
- Tim Sawyer CBE, CEO of StartUp Loans
- Howard Graham, CEO of MadeSimple Group
- Fraser Doherty MBE, co-founder of Super Jam and Beer52
- Rory Stirling, investor at BGF Ventures
- Nic Brisbourne, investor at Forward Partners
- Emma Sinclair MBE, founder of EnterpriseJungle
- Nick Jenkins, Dragons’ Den investor and Moonpig founder
- Julien Callede, Made.com co-founder and former Startups Awards winner
- Cassandra Stavrou, co-founder of PROPERCORN and former Startups Awards winner
- Nick Wheeler, founder, Charles Tyrwhitt
- Simon Franks, co-founder, LOVEFILM and chairman, Redbus and Franks Family Foundation
- Rekha Mehr MBE, formerly Mass Challenge, founder of Moonrekha
- Nick Goode, executive vice president and project management at Sage
- David Cox, partner at haysmacintyre
- Robert Leigh, joint chief executive officer at DeVono Cresa
- Ian Wallis, editorial director at Startups.co.uk
- David Lester, founder of Startups.co.uk
- Chris Broadbent, founder and managing director of The Internet Works
Following the entry deadline on Friday 16th September, judging will take place at the prestigious offices of Coutts in October. Those shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony that will be hosted by Oli Barret MBE at the grand Royal Garden Hotel, London on the evening of Thursday 17 November 2016.
Want to get your business seen by our judges and being a part of the biggest night in the start-up calendar?